- I am thankful for having a husband who will accommodate my wild ideas and drive over 13 hours to visit my family for holidays.
- I am thankful for all the family that made the trip as well to visit.
- I'm very thankful for my parents. They are so good to my family. They even let us leave all three boys for two whole days so Joe and I could go to a football game. I know that was not an easy task with my boys.
- I am also thankful for my cousins and their children who kept my boys entertained.
- I am really thankful for my friends. Especially those that tailgated in below freezing temperatures because I wanted to. It was a great day.
- I'm very thankful for my in-laws. They will leave a party early when we call at 9pm to ask for a place to stay and then cook a full breakfast the next day.
- I am very, very thankful for my three boys. They are the lights of my life. I love every day I get to spend with them, even if they do drive me crazy on occasion.
- Most importantly, I am thankful for my husband. He is my best friend. We have been together for almost 15 years and I can't imagine my life without him.
I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am one lucky lady.








Love it! Love the tooth post too!
ReplyDelete