Saturday, April 27, 2013

Divide and Conquer

We finally experienced the divide and conquer method of parenting this weekend. Both Josh and Daniel had football games which were scheduled at 2pm and 3pm, respectively. So, we caravanned to Josh's game. He had a good game. Scored a two-point conversion and pulled three flags on defense. I didn't get any pictures of the game. They ended up winning 24-6.


I did get a picture of this guy. He's so cute! This is his Saturday shirt.

About half-way through Josh's game, Dad and Daniel had to leave for Daniel's game. When, Josh's game was over, I packed everything up and headed over to Daniel's game. It was half-way over but I did get there in time to see him score his first touchdown. He was so excited! His team won 42-36 with a last minute touchdown. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment