Friday, May 24, 2013

Josh's Field Day

At the end of every year at Josh's school, they have a field day. It takes up most of the morning and they get to go around to different activities. Josh loves it. 


They get to squirt each other...


launch chickens...


and have relay races. It's pretty fun.

What do the rest of us do?

Daniel plays at the park with his buddies (we've met a lot of kids at drop-off and pick-up)



Patrick eats food and I dance to the great music (played more for the parents than the kids as I'm sure they don't appreciate The Beach Boys as much as the adults do)



This is a rousing game of duck, duck, goose at the "rest station". I wish I had this much energy.


Daniel even got to participate at the parachute. He loved it!


This was not at field day but very cute anyway. It's his new favorite place to play, underneath the excersaucer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment