Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Brownies

It's full on into fall break and I thought today would be a good day to make a special dessert. Daniel and I found Halloween chocolate chips at the grocery store and they had a recipe for Halloween Brownies on them (really just regular brownies with orange frosting). I thought it would be a good way to keep the boys occupied for an after noon. 

Daniel has been helping me a lot with the cooking and Josh is getting older so I decided to let them make the brownies themselves. All by themselves. I was just on hand for assistance. They got out all the ingredients, read the directions, measured everything, and stirred the batter. 






I helped dump the batter into the pan and turned on the oven. 





I think they did a pretty good job. And they taste pretty good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment