While watching TV I saw an ad for a meet 'n greet with Demaryius Thomas, wide receiver for the Denver Broncos, at a local furniture store near our house. Since he is Josh's favorite player, Dad and I figured out a way to make this happen for him (even with family in town).
After playing musical cars, Dad headed over to the furniture store to stand in line while I took Josh to an appointment. Dad had to wait in line for over an hour before we showed up (what a guy!). Then Josh and I waited in line with him for about another 45 minutes.
Then it was our turn. We were worried Josh was going to be nervous and/or embarrassed when he got up to the table, but he was very excited.
He got a high five....
a signed 8x10 photo (notice the jersey)...
and a photo.
Dad even got a signed photo.
Pretty cool!




No comments:
Post a Comment