Friday, April 18, 2014

Dying Easter Eggs

We found some time this evening to dye our Easter eggs. Daniel found a kit at the store called Volcano Eggsplosion that he had to have, so I caved and bought it. It sounded fun. Unfortunately, I didn't read the directions which starts with shaving five crayons. This was not a fun nor easy task. Needless to say, we will not do this next year. The end result was pretty cool though.

Patrick really got into it this year. He was blow away with how the eggs changed colors. Every time he would lift his egg out of the dye he would go "Wow". It was pretty cute.










Of course the older boys knew the drill. Daniel put his in all orange and then all yellow. I guess he didn't want to hold it.



Josh went for the two-toned effect.




I think they turned out pretty well.

We ended the evening with a great meal consisting of grilled pork tenderloin and asparagus. Dad was pretty pleased with the pork.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment