Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was not my typical Mother's Day.

My Mother's Day started early with these flowers delivered on Saturday morning.

Thanks honey!

Then, Sunday morning started early with the alarm going off at 6:30. After the boys presented me with their homemade gifts (very sweet), I got everyone ready and met the Weldons for brunch at The Ridge. It was a great brunch with delicious food and wonderful company. 

Then we headed over the the Weldon's house so I could get in my 4.5 mile run (why did I agree to to this race again?) without the kids in tow. It was an interesting run. 

But I got it done. 

After that, we headed back to our own house for naps and basement cleaning.

I did spend most of the day in pajamas so it was a pretty good day. 


I am one lucky mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment