Since Dad was out of town before Halloween, I didn't want to carve pumpkins (I make him clean them out. Gross!) I wouldn't have even bought pumpkins this year but they were giving away free ones at the Broncos Bunch event the weekend before Halloween. So, instead I had the kids decorate their pumpkins with stickers from a book we had. I know, mean mom.
Halloween is an all day event out here. It starts in the morning for school parties. Since Daniel only goes in the afternoon, we all went to Josh's class for his party.
They have snacks and games set up for the kids.
After the party, they have a school-wide parade that goes around all the classrooms and outside. So we took the two little ones (with some of the snacks) outside to wait for the parade to start.
Then we left Josh to finish up his school day and we headed home for lunch.
After lunch, we came back for Daniel's party and parade.
They made spiderwebs out of paper plates and yarn. What a great idea for this age group to work on their hand-eye coordination. I was impressed.
Patrick even had someone to play with. One of Daniel's classmates has a sister that was born two days after him. They are good buds.
Daniel thought the parade was pretty cool. Some of the older kids came out to watch them walk around (including Josh's class). Daniel was giving everyone high fives like he was a real race car celebrity.
Patrick was practicing showing everyone his muscles.
After school, the boys came home, ate dinner, and were ready to go out Trick-or-Treating in the neighborhood with Daddy.
They were very excited when they got home.
Happy Halloween!













No comments:
Post a Comment