Daddy finally moved back from Alabama.We were all very excited. The boys made signs to bring to the airport when we picked him up.
And waiting at home were balloons and an ice cream cake (not really an expected item when it is only 15 degrees outside but it's one of his favorites). It's also Patrick's favorite, as you can tell. All items were picked out by the boys.


We also made a special dinner for him (a few days later). It was BBQ ribs, salad with bacon ranch dressing, and potato casserole.

I had never made ribs before but I think they turned out pretty well. We will have to do this again sometime.
And with Daddy came all his stuff. He had all his things shipped back UPS so this is what our porch looked like when they arrived. And this was only half of his stuff.

I also thought it would be fun to put all the packing peanuts in a pile and let the boys play in them. I figured we would never have this many packing peanuts for a long time so why not let them have fun.

And they did.


I will be cleaning up pieces for quite some time, however. Oh well. It was worth it.
While we were in Alabama this summer, we picked up some real Tennessee moonshine and decided we would make Moonshine Margaritas as a celebration when he moved home. So, after the boys went to bed, we mixed some up. Man, they were strong. Next time we will use half the amount of Moonshine.
Welcome home Daddy! We couldn't be more excited to have you here at last.



No comments:
Post a Comment