Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Parties at school

The big boys both had Holiday parties at school on their last day before break. A friend of mine offered to watch Patrick so I was there by myself (it was weird). They were actually staggered in times so I could attend all of both parties. It worked out well.

Daniel's was first. The parent volunteers had come up with some really fun games. This first one the kids had to through "snowballs" through the holes in Olaf. 

How cute are those posters?


Then they had the kids decorate snowflakes with beads. 


Daniel ended up turning his more into a spider but he was pretty proud.


Of course there were yummy snacks, and then it was onto Josh's party. 

Because I didn't have any little ones, I got volunteered to help out with one of the crafts in Josh's room so I don't have many photos of him. I was helping the kids put a handprint on an ornament to take home. I got to paint the kids hands. It was fun to see all their reaction to that. 

They also decorated cards and had a few Holiday word searches to occupy the time. And of course, snacks. 


They both wanted to stay until the end of the day (recess of course) so I left kidless for a few hours then headed back to pick them up. 

Now we have two weeks of no school. Whatever are we going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment