I had to use whipping cream in a recipe and had some left over. I also have an awesome Kitchen Aide Mixer that I got for my birthday so I thought why not make our own whipped cream. The boys loved it. They each had a job to do and loved seeing the bubbles.
Who knew watching cream get whipped would be so fun?
Then we dished it out onto fruit and had a fun snack.

They ate it all (except Patrick), bless their hearts, even though it tasted terrible. I didn't realize you had to add sugar so it was pretty sour. I think the fruit helped some. Oh well. Now I know for next time.

I love homemade whipped cream as I am not a cool whip fan. Add powdered sugar to taste, it ends up less grainy than white sugar. Also goes faster if you chill your bowl in the fridge or freezer before hand.
ReplyDelete