The day before Winter Break the school always hosts Holiday Parties for the kids and parents are invited. We get to go watch them do different activities put on by the room parents. I went to Daniel's first and watched him decorate a gingerbread cookie and write a card to someone in the hospital.

Then, I left Daniel to eat some snacks and headed over to Josh's classroom. I walked in on them having a paper plate fight. Yikes! They also did this fun activity where they drew a picture on a plate on the top of their head. It was fun to watch and kept the kids entertained.
You may have noticed there were no pictures of my mini-me at the parties. That's because he was at school and I got to join him for his own party.
We enjoyed being read a Christmas story and then got to decorate cookies, and then eat them. It was fun getting to see Patrick in his own class. That's something I don't get to do very often.
Happy Holidays and yay winter break!




No comments:
Post a Comment