Saturday, March 12, 2016

Auntie Trip to Kansas

My sister had a baby in January, so I took a weekend in March to go visit and help out a little (a very little). 

I drove out myself and got to playing with my niece and nephew right away. 


They are fun kids.
There was a lot of baby snuggling. 


Pretty much in Aunt heaven right here. 

And we made it out of the house a few times for some goodies. 


Some ice cream....


...and a trip to the Nifty Nut House. Don't let the name fool you. There is a ton of candy as well. Yum!


Welcome to the world Esther! We can't wait to see you grow up. 

It was a quick trip but so much fun. I hope I helped more than I hindered but it was fun playing with all the Allemans. Thanks for letting me visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment