Wednesday, July 27, 2016

South Dakota Trip-Day 2

The second day start at Bear County, USA. It is a drive-thru wildlife sanctuary. The main part is of course, the bears. 




The animals come right up to the cars, and sometimes even block the rode. It's amazing. 





Then we headed over to the Cosmos Mystery Area. They have leaning buildings, weird "level" areas, and other strange happenings. It made me nauseous but the boys liked it.







Then we stopped by a few wineries for some wine tasting. 


I made everyone stop at a maze. When I visited South Dakota as a kid, I remember a huge wooden maze. I don't know if this was the same one or not (I'm pretty sure it was) but it was a lot of fun (for most of us).







I think the boys are enjoying sleeping in the motorhome while we're here. Another fun day. One more in South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment