We ended our visit to Des Moines with a night and day at Adventureland. Grandma and Grandpa took their motorhome to Adventureland campground and hosted the grandkids for a night. 

The next day, we took the trolley over to the park and spent the day at Adventureland.
It was a full day of fun and lots (and lots and lots) of rides.
Last year, the park removed the Log Ride (an Adventureland staple from when I was growing up) and replaced it with the Monster. Since we went on the Log Ride last summer as a final farewell, we had to take a ride on the Monster (a little unwilling for some).
This is the Monster. See that hill in the background that is steeper than vertical? That's where it starts.
And where they take your picture. I only rode it once.
Of course, Daniel had to ride it twice. I'm not sure where he gets his daredevil side from. It's definitely not me.
It was a fun day.



















No comments:
Post a Comment