Josh loves the band Fall Out Boy. So when I saw tickets for sale on Groupon, Joe and I decided this would be a great first concert. Then Joe ended up busy that weekend so it turned into a Mom/Josh date night. I got a babysitter for the other two, stopped at Arby's for dinner on the way down, and saw Fall Out Boy with Josh.
![]() |
| The stage set up |
![]() |
| Our seats (almost right in front of the wall) |
After watching one opening act, Jayden Smith (I think it would have been awesome if his dad was the opening act, because I'm old), we took a walk around the Pepsi Center to get some swag (and avoid all the fans partaking in Colorado's pot laws during Black Bear's performance).
Then the band came on.
The stage was cool. At one point the end towards us started to raise into the air where they performed a few songs there.
I think Josh learned going to concerts with Mom is very embarrassing with all her singing and dancing but I think he still enjoyed it.





No comments:
Post a Comment