Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! But then again, I always do because I have the best husband. It started with breakfast in bed, then reading in bed for 3 hours (that's right, 3 hours!). Then I came downstairs to a clean house and was treated to lots of "Happy Mother's Day"s (and one Happy Coldstone Day from Daniel). We ate lunch at Jimmy John's and walked through the farmer's market on our way to Coldstone for a special treat.

We got home and I opened my first present....

this awesome picture frame. How cute it this! Now I just have to find a place to hang it. 


Then I spent some time in my scrapbook room while Patrick napped and the other boys helped Dad in the garage. 

We did dinner at Hacienda Colorado. It was awesome! Amazing service. They brought Patrick sliced avocados and gave all the boys tortilla dough balls, which kept them entertained the entire dinner. Patrick got a kick out of Daddy "throwing" the ball into it's bowl. I also got my second gift, a bracelet with Patrick's brithstone (no pictures).  



Like I said, it was a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! What a great family you have! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day!

    I can't believe how long Patrick's hair is getting!! Longer than Jonah's, for sure. Such a little boy :)
    Can't wait to see all your boys next month. Enjoy your trip to the south this weekend. Take lots of pictures!! I expect a blog post about it :)

    ReplyDelete