We drove through Atlanta (added another state to our list)
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Road Trip to Disney World
When I found out Dad might be working in Alabama for 6 months, I looked into things for us to do while we were down there. One thing I thought of was going to Walt Disney World. I found out it was only a ten hour drive from where we would be staying to I started planning our trip. We decided on a five day trip, taking two days to drive down, one day at Magic Kingdom, one day at Animal Kingdom and a day to drive back. So Wednesday we loaded the car, had a half day of work, and headed to the Happiest Place on Earth.
We drove through Atlanta (added another state to our list)
and stayed at a hotel in Voldesta. The first excitement of the trip happened just outside of Atlanta when we stopped for dinner and gas. Joe pulled up to a gas pump, got out, and started pumping gas. He noticed the price was not increasing very fast and then noticed the price per gallon was marked as $.55. When the tank was full the total cost was $9.43. He went inside to make sure that was correct. He told the clerk, which just seemed to confuse him, but was assured we were all paid up.
We drove through Atlanta (added another state to our list)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love that you saw Disney was *only* 10 hours away, and thought, "Hey, that's close!" Your kids are road trip warriors. And so fun to get pictures by all the state signs! You sure are checking off quite a few this summer.
ReplyDelete