Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hobby lobby birthday

We got to spend another birthday at Home Depot. One of the boys in Daniel's kindergarten class had his party there as well. It was on a Sunday morning at the same time as Josh's baseball game so we dropped him off then headed over to build some stuff (we're manly). 

Isn't he the cutest carpenter?


Daniel was very excited to build his boat.


I actually let him do quite a bit. I was too worried Patrick would get a hold of the tools so I let Daniel have at it.


Patrick did decorate his birdhouse though.



Then it was time for cupcakes.


Everyone was loving his technique.



It was a fun birthday party.

When we were done, we headed back over to the baseball game. This was the first time I just dropped him off and missed a game. Unfortunately, it was also their first win. I'm hoping the two are not correlated. Oh well. Go Warriers!

What a fun Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment