Saturday, September 13, 2014

Iowa/Iowa State football

We may live in Colorado but we still feel one of the most important days of the year is the day of the Iowa/Iowa State football game. So after Josh's football game that morning, we got all dressed up and sat down for a day of football. 

I was texting my Iowa State friends all morning and was reading about all the good tailgating food they were having and celebrating and all of a sudden, the leftovers I had planned for lunch didn't sound so good. So we took a trip to Firehouse Subs. The boys love this place. They get to pick out their own chips and the drink machine is electronic.


After lunch, we headed home to cheer the Cyclones on to a victory!





I think Patrick's shirt says it all!



We ended the day with a family movie night. It was the first time I got to use my new popcorn bowl. Thanks Weldons!

No comments:

Post a Comment