Saturday, May 23, 2015

Patrick's 3rd Birthday (Part 1)

We had a party for Patrick's 3rd Birthday at our house. He wanted a chocolate cake with sprinkles so we got to baking on Friday. He got to help this year. He was pretty excited. (Who needs a Kitchen Aid when you have a three year old?)


And of course, since he helped, he got to lick the spoon.


Saturday morning he also helped decorate the cake. He picked out chocolate sprinkles and wanted to put them on the cake himself (can you tell?)



He was pretty proud of himself and got pretty upset when I tried to spread out the sprinkles so we just left them there and strategically placed the candles. 


His party was a Paw Patrol theme and I found some cute ideas on Pinterest. 





 







And then it was party time. We had some family and friends over to help celebrate. 


Patrick was pretty excited. 



I think he had a great time. Happy 3rd Birthday, Buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment