Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July

We had a nice 4th of July at home. We started the day out at the local parade. Joe saved us seats while we grabbed breakfast from Starbucks. 



They put together a nice parade. The boys loved all the trucks and cars. 








After the parade we met some friends for lunch and then I took the little boys home for naps while Josh hung out some more with his friends at a park. After naps, the two little ones helped me make these 4th of July dishes for our dinner. 



This is dip. It was really good. 


After Josh got back we headed over to the Weldon's for dinner and a cul-de-sac party. 


My and my silly boys.

The neighborhood set up chairs in the cul-de-sac and took turns lighting off the fireworks they had purchased. It was really fun and a nice evening. 

I'm pretty sure this is the first time my kids have seen sparklers. I'm not sure why. But they really enjoyed them. I mean really, what kid doesn't like to play with a stick on fire?





It was a fun evening. I guess we wore this guy out. 


Happy 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment