For a few years I have been hearing about the tour you can take at Sports Authority Field, which is the home of the Denver Broncos. So, I finally decided this was the summer we would go and two weeks before school started, I booked us a tour. It was on an off Friday so Dad got to join us.
It was pretty neat. They took you up in the suites, the press boxes, the guest locker room (the Broncos locker room was off limits, I guess they are superstitious), and on the field.
![]() |
| The press room |
![]() |
| The 5280 Suite. The only suite you can purchase individual seats for. The rest you have to purchase the entire suite, plus food and drinks. |
![]() |
| As close as we got to the field. They were having an NFL Play 60 event going on. |
![]() |
| We got to go into the beer fridge. They have two of them that supply the entire stadium. Look at all those tubes bringing beer to the good people of Denver. |
![]() |
| The visitors hot/cold tubs. I guess they are the ones used by the Broncos since the 70's. They go moved to the visitor locker room when the Broncos updated to nicer ones for themselves. |

After the tour we walked around the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame. They had a kid room where the kids could dress up with all the old athletic equipment from the teams. He makes a pretty cute football player.
It was pretty neat to see parts of the stadium you don't see when you go to a game and hear the history of it. And those from Iowa will get a kick out of hearing the Hawkeyes make the tour for their pink visitor locker room. We were discussing tricks to psych out the competition.
It was a fun little trip.







No comments:
Post a Comment