Halloween is generally a week long celebration at our house. We started Wednesday night at the local high school's Trick or Treat Street. They always do a really good job of decorating the school and make it fun for the kids. They are also so polite when handing out the candy. It's a fun event.

![]() |
| Each "pod" was decorated with a different theme. They cover every inch of the walls. |
The celebration continued on Friday morning with the kids' school parties. This year was the first year I had overlapping parties so Patrick and I had to split our time between Daniel and Josh's rooms. Patrick got two sets of snacks so he wasn't complaining.
Then Patrick and I headed outside to wait for the school's Halloween parade. While we were waiting we ran into one of his classmates that was dressed as Captain America. How cute are they?
After the parade, Patrick and I headed to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Strutt to start a fun filled weekend.
On Saturday night, for the first time, the boys got to go trick or treating with Grandma and Grandpa Strutt. They were so excited. It was a special event.
Some houses go all out for Halloween.
The boys got scared a few times but I think they had fun. Patrick stopped before the other two and Daniel had to make a candy drop before heading back out again.
This house even created a Haunted House in their driveway. We had been watching them put it up and Daniel was very excited to finally be able to go through it.
Happy Halloween from the Weldon family.










No comments:
Post a Comment