Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Master Bathroom Remodel

This post started out very different when we tore up the bathroom on August 8th but the explanation of issues and problems got too long, so it is now just photos of the before and after. I am so happy with the result so let's not focus on what happened over the last two months (yes, two months without the master bathroom).











































And here are some fun detail shots. 


This was the accent tile the rest of the bathroom was designed around. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and knew it had to go in the bathroom. It made Joe's job harder finding tile for the rest of the bathroom, but I think it looks great.


I wanted to add more color into the room and found this idea on Pinterest. It's like a fun surprise every time you open the drawers.


Isn't my husband the best? We kept the large builder grade mirror because I liked the size. He built a frame to go around it and made it look so much better. 

I am so excited with the end result. 

1 comment: