The only way I could make the Kansas trip work, was having Grandma and Grandpa Weldon come out to watch the boys while Joe was at work. We were lucky enough they were able to help. I didn't make it easy for them with all the boys' sports and school schedules. Luckily, I got back just in time for Spring Break and they were able to stay a few extra days.
Every year for Christmas, they get us a membership to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science so we like to take them there when they visit. This time, the special exhibit was Creatures of Light. It was all about things that glow naturally. It was a fun exhibit.

The boys wanted to take them Miniature Golfing too so we found a fun course, on a cold day, and hit around some balls.

Thank you for your help, Grandma and Grandpa Weldon. We also enjoy your visits!





No comments:
Post a Comment