Friday, August 8, 2014

Daniel's hair

Daniel and I got our hair cut in Des Moines. I really like a hair dresser there so I try and schedule her to cut my hair when I am in town. Daniel has been complaining about his hair in his eyes for a long time so I wanted her to try and cut his hair and find a style that would both keep the long, curls in the back but out of his eyes in the front (without it looking like a mullet). It didn't really work. So when we got back to Colorado, I took all three boys to get their hair cut. The other two really needed a trim so I thought I would cut Daniel's hair as well. Plus, it was getting crazy. 

This is what it looked like that morning when he woke up.


I wanted her to give him a boy cut. I figured we would cut it shorter and then let it grow out some more thinking maybe when he got older he would be able to keep it out of his eyes better. I was busy helping Patrick get his hair cut so I wasn't watching her cut Daniel's hair and this is what the end result was.....


It's all gone! Oh well. It's just hair (I have to keep reminding myself) and it will grow. It's still hard to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment