As an end of the summer activity, I decided to take the boys to Monster Mini Golf. The big boys love this place and it is always where Daniel wants to go on his Mommy/Daddy date nights. I figured Patrick had been golfing and seemed to enjoy himself so after nap, we all headed out. The boys loved it! Well, most of the time. Patrick was doing a great job, 

until we came across these guys....
The Frankinstien's monster and creepy tree both moved and made noises. When we got to those things and Patrick saw them moved, he didn't want to play anymore and made me carry him the rest of the way.
The other boys had a blast thought (all 20 minutes it took us to get through 18 holes).
Daniel also started putting left handed. I'm not sure what to make of this.
It was a fun way to end the summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment