Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fun Run

One of the kids' school's big fundraisers is the Run 4 Funds every fall. They run as many laps as they can in 30 minutes and get pledges for how many laps they complete. The school does a good job of making it fun for the kids. They have a blast. 

They also get spirit awards for the classes. Daniel's class decided to do crazy hair. It wasn't as good as last year, but it turned out pretty well. Of course it didn't last very long.


Each class gets a class shirt every year that has their graduation year on it. Yikes! Patrick even got one this year (with the wrong year on it) from Preschool. How cute is he? 


Josh's class ran in the morning. 

Josh's class coming out to the run.

The entire 4th Grade. Class of 2024!



I figured he would run for a little while and then get tired and just want to watch. He ran the entire time. I was running behind him to make sure the big kids didn't run him over. It was tiring. Good thing it was nap time after that. 

Then, we came back in the afternoon to run with Daniel.

The entire 1st Grade. Class of 2027!


Patrick once again ran the entire time. I don't know how he did it. I was tired!

Both boys did great. Josh finished 42 laps and Daniel ran 29. Good job, boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment