Since the boys were both pirates, I thought I would make Patrick a parrot. I added a little bandana and made him the parrot from the cartoon as well, Scully. He was pretty cute!
They even let Daniel participate, which helped out a lot as he did not understand the party was for Josh and not him.
Then we headed to the parade. Daniel got to participate in this since he is in preschool at the elementary school.
It wasn't his day for school so I had to walk to entire parade with him. That was okay. Patrick was the hit of the parade.
Of course he was. Look at how cute his is!
The preschool lead the parade so when they were done, they sat in the front lobby and watched the rest of the parade so we got to see Josh walking.
Trick or treating went well in the evening. I stayed home with Patrick to hand out candy while Joe took the big boys out.
He said they only got scared once at a house with a loud noise, which is pretty good because Joe wanted me to go to a different house that I thought looked a little too scary. Some people get very into this holiday.
It was a late night but we had to wake up both boys at 7:45 this morning for school so I would say it was a success!












No comments:
Post a Comment