Thursday, October 4, 2012
The Joy of Boys
Oh the joy of boys! I was running a zone defense (3 on 1) tonight at Josh's flag football practice and had just finished feeding Patrick when Daniel came up from the playground to tell me he had to go to the bathroom. They do have a toilet (hole in the ground, literally) but it was behind a locked door. I told Daniel that the bathroom was locked. He took that to mean find a tree. I was putting Patrick in his car seat when I looked across the playground and saw Daniel taking off his coat. I knew this meant only one thing, he was going to pee on a tree. I took off running, too late of course, and got there just as he was finishing, with his pants (and underwear) down around his ankles. I think we will have to work on potty etiquette. There are no photos to go with this story, for obvious reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha... love it. I often think "how am I going to do this" when I'm alone somewhere with all three and one has to go to the bathroom.
ReplyDeleteThanks for starting a blog, by the way! I'm excited to see Weldon boy pics and info more often!!